[petsc-users] DASetCoordinates

Randall Mackie rlmackie862 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:07:42 CDT 2010

Unfortunately this does not work, as Fortran complains that dmmg has not
been declared
an array or a function.

I guess I could write a c wrapper to do this, perhaps following the wrappers
I've found
in the petsc src directory.

Can someone tell me if the DMMGArray and DMMGArrayGetDMMG  might be
useful here, and just what exactly is a DMMGArray and how can it be used in
Fortran.

Randy