[petsc-users] Error during matrix output

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 9 13:41:33 CDT 2010

  This was our error in the code, it did not handle sbaij matrices correct that had missing diagonal entries. It will be fixed in our next patch release (it is also fixed in petsc-dev). I've attached a new src/mat/impls/sbaij/seq/aijsbaij.c just drop it in that directory and run make in that directory and it should work. Any additional problems please report to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov

   Barry