[petsc-users] Adding adaptive mesh refinement to current fortran code

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 04:04:19 CST 2010

Hi Barry,

In that case, will it be very difficult to use paramesh together with
PETSc?

I may thinking that as long as I can create a matrix from paramesh and
store it as a PETSc format matrix, everything should be fine when I try
to solve Ax=b. Is it the same for the parallel case too?

Or is it better if I direct the questions to the paramesh developers?

Thanks!

Yours sincerely,

TAY wee-beng