[petsc-users] Adding adaptive mesh refinement to current fortran code

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:04:53 CST 2010

Hi,

I am thinking of adding adaptive mesh refinement to my current fortran
code. I am using an immersed boundary code with staggered cartesian
grid. I am using PETSc to solve my momentum equations and PETSc/hypre to
solve my poisson equation. The code now runs in parallel.

Since I'm programming in fortran, some other c++ packages may not be
feasible.  I am considering packages like paramesh and AGRIF. I wonder
if it is possible to integrate them together with PETSc. Is there
anything which I need to consider too?

Thanks!

--
Yours sincerely,