[petsc-users] Compile Errors in Make files

Nunion m.skates82 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:43:46 CST 2010

Hello,

I recently started receiving the following error when trying to compile
anything...

makefile:16: /conf/variables: No such file or directory
makefile:17: /conf/rules: No such file or directory
makefile:858: /conf/test: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/conf/test'.  Stop.

The errors seem to be related to one another.  I tried to hardcode this
path, but the makefile is not picking up the path.  I can't recall changing
anything major

Thanks!

Mark