[petsc-users] ublas sparse matrix bindings?

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:16:17 CDT 2010

Thanks for the response. Thats unfortunate as i use many different types
of matrices that i would like use with petsc.

I'm not much of a c++ whiz, but i'm curious if something like an adaptor
would be possible that would make a
(float *) behave like a (petscscalar *) as far as petsc was concerned?
Thoughts?

-Luke