[petsc-users] ublas sparse matrix bindings?

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:12:56 CDT 2010

Hi,

In one of my projects I use the ublas compressed row major format for
storing sparse matricies. One of the reasons i chose this format was
interoperability with other packages. I'd like to use some petsc and
slepc functionality in my project but I haven't found any bindings
between the 2 formats.

It seems like MatCreateSeqAIJWithArrays is the optimal way to link the
two types of objects but i thought I would see if anyone has done this
and could point me in the most optimal direction.

Thanks,
Luke