[petsc-users] run sundials from Petsc

Xuan YU xxy113 at psu.edu
Wed Jul 28 16:13:36 CDT 2010

On Jul 28, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Jed Brown wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:01:34 -0400, Xuan YU <xxy113 at psu.edu> wrote:

>>> linux-gnu-c-opt/conf/reconfigure-linux-gnu-c-opt.py --download-
>>> sundials && make PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-c-opt all test
>>>
>> Why this happens?
>>
>> $ linux-gnu-c-opt/conf/reconfigure-linux-gnu-c-opt.py --download-
>> sundials=1 --downlaod-mpi=1 --download-f-blas-lapack=1
>
>               ^^^^^^^^
>
> Try spelling it --download-mpi, not --downlaod-mpi.

$ linux-gnu-c-opt/conf/reconfigure-linux-gnu-c-opt.py --download-
sundials=1 --download-mpi=1 --download-f-blas-lapack=1
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
              Configuring PETSc to compile on your system
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
================
WARNING! Compiling PETSc with no debugging, this
should

only be done for timing and production runs. All development
should                                                   be done when
configured using --with-
debugging=1
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
TESTING: configureLibrary from PETSc.packages.sundials(config/
BuildSystem/config/package.py:370)
          UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS    (see configure.log
for details):
Did not find package MPI needed by sundials.
Enable the package using --with-mpi