[petsc-users] A flag for FormFunction.

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 14 09:29:33 CST 2010

   There really isn't a mechanism to know by whom a function is called.

    Do you want this so you know when the function is being called
directly vs when it is being called in computing a Jacobian derivative
with finite differencing? Do you want the function to do something
different in the two cases?

    Barry