[petsc-users] command line option for superlu_dist

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 5 14:10:42 CST 2010

I got the matrix and start testing it:

- sequential mumps fails during numerical factorization
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] MatFactorNumeric_MUMPS line 314 src/mat/impls/aij/
mpi/mumps/mumps.c
[0]PETSC ERROR: [0] MatLUFactorNumeric line 2378 src/mat/interface/
matrix.c

- sequential superlu seems hang ...

Something is wrong with your matrix. I'll further check it and let you
know
what I get.

How did you get mumps work? Sequential or parallel (num of processors?)?

Hong