[petsc-users] pastix solver break at pastix_checkMatrix

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 31 12:12:29 CST 2010

  Sorry. Yes there was another bug. What caused both of these problems is that Pastix requires a symmetric nonzero structure and the interface made some assumptions that the PETSc matrix had a symmetric nonzero structure which is usually true, hence it did not crash for most matrices people use.

   I've attached another copy of pastix.c follow the same procedure again.

   Barry