[petsc-users] Reading matrices into PETSc

Gaurish Telang gaurish108 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:56:33 CST 2010

I am sorry, but I am not yet clear on how to do this. I read ex32.c and
ex72.c but I am still confused. What is ASCII 'slap' format? How should
matrix be supplied to PETSc?

My matrix is a 2000x1900 matrix given in the format MATLAB stores sparse
matrices. i.e    [row, column, non-zero-entry] format.