[petsc-users] Why cannot ParMetis and Scotch be intergrated togther?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 17 12:47:21 CST 2010

   They use to not be able to coexist in the same build. If Scotch has been properly fixed and you can figure out how to change Scotch's configuration to coexist we would be happy to accept the patch. We don't have the resources to fix a problem induced by someone else's very poor library design.

   Barry