[petsc-users] Set number of iterations

Filippo Spiga filippo.spiga at disco.unimib.it
Sat Dec 11 10:05:55 CST 2010

Specifying the option "-ksp_max_it 10000" after the name of the executable
or in the code using "KSPSetTolerances"

See:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/KSP/KSPSetTolerances.html

Cheers
--
Filippo SPIGA, MSc Computer Science
~ homepage: http://tinyurl.com/fspiga ~

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.»
    -- David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachment are CONFIDENTIAL an
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are
not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized
recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission."