[petsc-users] glibc detected

(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN xy2102 at columbia.edu
Sat Apr 17 10:07:55 CDT 2010

Dear Jed,

What did I do wrong on this? Nothing comes out from -malloc 0:

rebecca at YuanWork:~/linux/code/twoway/twoway_new/workingspace$ valgrind
-malloc 0 ./twgcqt2unffnictvscj.exe -options_file option_all
valgrind: 0: command not found
rebecca at YuanWork:~/linux/code/twoway/twoway_new/workingspace$ valgrind
--malloc 0 ./twgcqt2unffnictvscj.exe -options_file option_all
valgrind: 0: command not found

Thanks a lot!

Rebecca

--
(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN
Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics