How could I see the solution in the FGMREScycle()?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 3 15:53:46 CST 2009

    The GMRES family of solvers does not compute the solution
explicitly during the iterations. It is only at the end that
it builds the solution from the Krylov space it has generated.
Computing the solution at each iteration is expensive and
best avoided. You can use KSPBuildSolution() called from inside a
monitor routine you provide with KSPMonitorSet()
to compute the solution and then display it anyway you like with
VecView() for example.

    Barry