Picard Solver

Dave Lee dave at vpac.org
Mon Mar 2 23:42:57 CST 2009

Thats ok, thanks Matt. Just so i'm clear - if i call SNESCreate_Picard(), that will set all the other SNES functions to their _Picard equivalents, then i can just use the regular SNES function calls (without having to set the build F or build J functions) to solve my problem. This is right yeah?

Dave.