Solver problem

Michel Cancelliere fernandez858 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:43:17 CDT 2009

Do you mean steps (iterations) 0 and 1 for SNES or KSP? If the iterations
are for SNES probably you have problems with you nonlinear solver for which
Octave can find a solution to the linear system but the actual problem is
not in there. Do you use -snes_converged_reason? Are you sure that Matrix
and right hand side routines are working well?
Michel