PCILUSetFill in 3.0.0

Toby D. Young tyoung at ippt.gov.pl
Tue Jul 7 15:18:51 CDT 2009

> We are trying to make our code 3.0.0 compliant.  We are currently using
> versions in the 2.3.* range.  We currently have a call to PCILUSetFill in
> order to preallocate memory.  What is the equivalent to this call in 3.0.0?

Allocating memory for PETSc is a pain in the ass. Check the documentation
or (better) ask Barry Smith directly. Then let me know about it and I will
write a patch for us deal.ii.ers. I will gladly submit a patch for this.

Throw something at me.... like an error message????   ;-)

Cheers,
	Toby

-----

Toby D. Young