PCFIELDSPLIT

Ryan Yan vyan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:22:51 CDT 2009

Hi, All,
I am reading a large Block Compressed Row Storage PETSc from an application
into PETSc binary files.

And I use matload to load this PETSc binar matrix as mpiaij. Since the
matrix is resulting from a finite volume discretization with degree of
freedom 5 at each cell center, what I am going to is use pcfieldsplit and
PCFieldSplitGetSubKSP.  For each filed I want to use the pc type hypre, and
hypre type euclid.

My question is: is there any way to send this euclid information by a
function call, instead of command line parameter. The thing is that I want
to save some typing, just in case that there are ten fields. The way that I
am using now is "-fieldsplit_4_sub_pc_type hypre,
-fieldsplit_4_sub_pc_hypre_type euclid".

Notice that PCSetType can only pass in the "PCHYPRE".

Thank you very much,

Yan