multiple processor read one file

Zi-Hao Wei socrates.wei at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:04:18 CST 2009

Hi

I have a question, when the communicator has more than one processors,
MatLoad routine would read the same binary file at the same time for
each processors.
But "large number of processors is hopeless", how can we deal with this issue?
I know maybe we can use one processor to read the file and assembly to others.
However, when large "size" of binary file( out of memory of one
processor), is any suggestion about this situation?

Thanks!

--
Zi-Hao Wei
Department of Mathematics