Error Handlers Function

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 26 11:51:03 CST 2009

    This is an MPI question and has nothing to do with PETSc. Perhaps
there are some MPI mailing lists out there for this type of question.
Note: I don't think exit() is something that all MPI implementations
can catch and distribute to the other MPI nodes, but this is something
MPI folks would know.

    Barry