request for cool PETSc generated images

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 19 16:12:12 CST 2009

    PETSc users,

     We have decided to apply PETSc for a 2008 R and D 100 award
(getting these type awards is always useful to keep funding flowing).
In order to get make a good first impression we have been advised that
some really nice graphics based on some PETSc computations would be
useful. If any one is able to contribute some (high resolution) that
represent something of interest to the industrial, commercial or the
governmental world we'd really appreciate it. We'd, of course, include
cite you and your work with the images.

    Send them along to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov

     Thanks