how to get the MPIAIJ matrix information?

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:57:54 CST 2009

thank you for your reply. Randy.

Actually, I have read the manual. In the manual, it just demonstrate how to
obtain this information from finite difference and finite element methods.
However, if I only have a MPIAIJ matrix, how to obtain this information? one
method is to use MatGetInfo() to my knolwedge, however, "info"'s structure
is as  follows:

476: typedef struct {
477: PetscLogDouble block_size; /* block size */
478: PetscLogDouble nz_allocated,nz_used,nz_unneeded; /* number of nonzeros
*/
479: PetscLogDouble memory; /* memory allocated */
480: PetscLogDouble assemblies; /* number of matrix assemblies called */
481: PetscLogDouble mallocs; /* number of mallocs during MatSetValues() */
482: PetscLogDouble fill_ratio_given,fill_ratio_needed; /* fill ratio for
LU/ILU */
483: PetscLogDouble factor_mallocs; /* number of mallocs during
factorization */
484: } MatInfo;

I am wondering what type PetscLogDouble is, double or int?

Regards,

Yujie