[petsc-users] A question

Farshid Mossaiby mossaiby at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 07:07:41 CST 2009

Thanks all for the replies and happy new year!

I am also trying SuperLU MT for now. Anybody checked IBM Watson Sparse Matrix Package (not open source)?

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wsmp/

Any hint on comparison between different solvers, in terms of performance and memory usage for FEM problems?

Best regards,
Farshid Mossaiby