ksp ex29.c B.C.s and Forcing terms.

Ryan Yan vyan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:34:01 CST 2009

Hi Barry,
Since the ex32.c has been brought up to make comparison with ex29.c. Can I
just get a confirm that, in ex29.c, the instance with Neumann B.C.s is the
case where one has cell centered unknown for the u, with vertex centered f.

Feel free to criticize this comment please, and this is where I get very
confused.

Thanks,

Yan