Petsc command line options are ignored by PBS submission

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 7 19:06:00 CST 2009

    cd src/vec/vec/examples/tutorials  ; make ex1 ex1f

    Then submit ex1 and ex1f to the batch system  as needed with the
command line option -info after the ex1 and ex1f

     Does it cause additional information about the run to be printed?
Does it print that additional information only for ex1 or for both ex1f?

     The reason to do the test is to determine if your batch
submission system is passing command line options at all and then to
determine if something only with the Fortran compiler is preventing
the command line options. If the option works with ex1 and not ex1f
then send petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov the file configure.log

    Barry