about KSP based on parallel dense matrix

Richard Tran Mills rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Mon Sep 22 23:20:35 CDT 2008

Matt,

I use it too.  Last time I checked, though, it seemed to be broken in
petsc-dev: I could no longer build it using --download-plapack with
configure.py.  (I think the problem is that no one finished migrating it to
the new direct solver interface -- I haven't had time to investigate, though.)

It was working for me in 2.3.3, though.  I assume Yujie is using the release
version of PETSc?

--Richard