How to generate a parallel matrix with a sequential dense matrix?

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:34:21 CDT 2008

Thank you for your reply, Matt. I have checked the tutorials. They just use
specified values and MatSetValues() to make a parallel matrix. Now, the
matrix I use is in a single node of the cluster. I have 'M' nodes in this
cluster. I need to copy the sequential matrix to other 'M-1' nodes and then
use MatSetValues() or I just use MatSetvalues() in the node where the matrix
is? The latter should work, right? thanks.

Yujie