Cannot

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 26 15:34:08 CST 2008

    PETSc uses "data encapsulation" to NOT allow most code to access
the internals of
its objects (like KSP, Mat etc.) This is a very powerful feature of
object oriented programming.

KSP provides a large number of routines (defined in include/
petscksp.h) to accessing/changing
information in the KSP object. It is intended that this is how one
accesses the data.

If you really, really want to access the data then
#include "private/kspimpl.h"
and that gives access to the structure definition.

    Barry