Cannot access KSP's struct field

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:41:27 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Santolo Felaco <ahuramazda10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I cannot to KPS's struct field. For exemple if I try to access to field
> its or vec_sol I have  this error of compiling: dereferencing pointer to
> incomplete type. Can you help me? Thanks

Use KSPGetSolution() to get the solution vector, or KSPGetRhs() for
the rhs. In short, see the KSP manual pages, there are a lot of calls
for getting internal stuff.

Anyway, If you need to access some struct internals, then you have to
add into your source files

#include "private/kspimpl.h"

but NEVER do that unless you REALLY need it (e.g., because you are
implementing a brand-new KSP subtype)

--
Lisandro Dalcín