BlockSolve95 error

Panyasantisuk Jarunan Jarunan.Panyasantisuk at eleves.ec-nantes.fr
Wed Nov 26 08:43:53 CST 2008

Hello,

Could you please explain the error I got from running code with blocksolve95?:
ERROR: Code -30 occured at Line 103 in File BMcomp_msg.c: Too many
messages in comp_msg
ERROR: Code -30 occured at Line 48 in File BSsetup_factor.c

I cannot find BMcomp_msg.c and BSsetup_factor.c anywhere.

For running I use: mpirun -np 3 -machinefile machines ./test2
It works with other test cases though.

In the fortran code:

      call MatCreate(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,D,ierr)
      call MatSetSizes(D,N,N,PETSC_DETERMINE,PETSC_DETERMINE,
     $     ierr)
      call MatSetType(D,MATMPIROWBS,ierr)
      call MatSetFromOptions(D,ierr)
      call MatMPIRowbsSetPreallocation(D,nz,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,ierr)

      call KSPCreate(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,ksp,ierr)
      call KSPSetOperators(ksp,D,D,DIFFERENT_NONZERO_PATTERN,ierr)
      call KSPGetPC(ksp,pc,ierr)
      call PCSetType(pc,PCILU,ierr)

Thank you before hand

Regards,