Interface to BlockSolve95 and ML/Trilinos

Panyasantisuk Jarunan Jarunan.Panyasantisuk at eleves.ec-nantes.fr
Mon Nov 24 08:09:56 CST 2008

Hello,

I need some advice for interfacing PETSc to BlockSolve95 and ML/Trilinos.
For both I can compile but ..

For BlockSolve95, I am trying to use the command MatCreateMPIRowbs
When I execute, PETSc error said...
[0]PETSC ERROR: Unknown type. Check for miss-spelling or missing
external package needed for type!
[0]PETSC ERROR: Unknown Mat type given: mpirowbs!

Almost the same for ML/Trilinos, I am trying to use call
PCSetType(pc,PCML,ierr)
And when I execute, [1]PETSC ERROR: Unknown type. Check for
miss-spelling or missing external package needed for type!
[1]PETSC ERROR: Unable to find requested PC type ml!

Do I have to include includefile directly in the beginning of my program?

Best regards,
Jarunan PANYASANTISUK

--
Jarunan PANYASANTISUK