Cannot use PETSC_DEFAULT in MatMatMult

Waad Subber w_subber at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 13:58:03 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to multiply to spares matrices. I am using PETSC_DEFAULT for the fill ratio; however, I cannot compile the code I get the following error message :

Error: master.F, line 55: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type.   [PETSC_DEFAULT]
       call MatMatMult(A,B,MAT_REUSE_MATRIX,PETSC_DEFAULT,C,ierr)
compilation aborted for master.F (code 1)

Thanks

Waad