MatGetArray() not supporting Mat type mpiaij.

Stephen R Ball Stephen.R.Ball at awe.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 08:11:31 CDT 2008

Hi

I have been trying to extract an array containing the local matrix
values using MatGetArray() via the Fortran interface but get the error
message that Mat type mpiaij is not supported with this routine. All I
want to do is to extract the local matrix values so that I can output
them to file in the format I want rather than via use of the MatView()
routine. Can you suggest a way of how I can go about extracting the
local matrix values?

Thanks

Stephen