Old PETSc Version Documentation

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 31 19:14:13 CST 2008

The documentation for each release of PETSc is within the tarball for
that release. [most of the old tarballs are downloadable from our ftp
site]

We have these untared sources avaiable online aswell [starting with
petsc-2.1.2].

For eg: you can check:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-2.1.2/docs/index.html

Satish