Parallel use of Prometheus

Sanjay Govindjee sanjay at ce.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 16 13:02:59 CST 2008

I have not tried this with any of the examples in the distribution  only
with my own program.

The steps are relatively straightforward but you must know them already
since you have it
working in serial.  Nonetheless here is the order of call I have:

call MatCreateMPIBAIJ(...                 ! must be blocked
call MatAssemblyBegin (...                ! Assemble the matrix
call MatAssemblyEnd   (...

call VecAssemblyBegin (...                !Assemble the RHS
call VecAssemblyEnd   (...

call KSPCreate        (...
call KSPSetOperators  (...
call KSPGetPC             (...
call PCSetCoordinates(...                      ! I'm not fully certain
but your problem may have to be defined over R^3 for this to work well
call KSPSetFromOptions(...

call KSPSolve         (...