MPIDense*MPIDense

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:27:33 CST 2008

Dear Barry:

thank you for your reply. MatMatMult() uses Plapcak package for Dense
matrices?

In addition, about MatGetSubMatrix() and submatrix multiplcation problems,
could you give me some advice?

"if the distribution of A11 and B is different, it will not work if I do
B*A11? if it work,  what is the distribution of B*A11?"

thanks a lot. Happy holiday:).

Regards,

Yujie