Memory Usage Analysis

Panyasantisuk Jarunan Jarunan.Panyasantisuk at eleves.ec-nantes.fr
Fri Dec 12 09:43:32 CST 2008

Hello,

I would like to do memory usage analysis by using these command.

       call PetscMemorySetGetMaximumUsage(ierr)
       call PetscMemoryGetMaximumUsage(mem,ierr)

But when I compiled, it said

undefined reference to `petscmemorysetgetmaximumusage_'

I use Fortran and have included petsc.h, petscvec.h, petscmat.h,
petscpc.h, petscksp.h, petscsys.h. In makefile I use ${PETSC_KSP_LIB}.

So now I use the command "call PetscMemoryGetCurrentUsage(mem,ierr)" to
get memory from 2 points. I do not know if it is efficient.

Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you

--
Jarunan PANYASANTISUK