Local Jacobian subroutine in fortan

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 5 15:39:12 CST 2008

   Sorry for the delay in responding. We had not implemented support
for DMMGSetSNESLocal() for use from
Fortran, hence the delay.

    I have added the needed code to PETSc and an example src/snes/
examples/tutorials/ex40f90.F
You will need to use the development copy of PETSc petsc-dev http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/developers/index.html
to access the new example.

    Good luck, and please report problems to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov