How use scalar type and complex type at the same time?

Randall Mackie rlmackie862 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:44:44 CDT 2008

I have a code where I'm solving Maxwell's equations in 3D, so this is complex,
but then later I'm also solving a system of equations on the model space, and
this is real. I just simply use complex for both - it's just easier to use complex
for solving the real systems and not worry about the additional overhead, at least
to me.

Randy