Question on using MUMPS in PETSC

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 1 09:30:07 CDT 2008

Randy,
The petsc interface does not create much of extra
memories.
The analysis phase of MUMPS solver is sequential -
which might causes one process blow up with memory.
I'm forwarding this email to the mumps developer
for their input.

Jean-Yves,
What do you think about the reported problem
(see attached below)?

Thanks,

Hong