Help: The SNES test result of my jacobian matrix

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 30 08:10:36 CST 2007

    The testing of the Jacobian is done for three different input
vectors.
Since the first number is fairly large this indicates the Jacobian
computed
is not correct. You can run with -snes_test_display ALSO and it will
show
you both your Jacobian and the one computed with differencing so you
can see exactly what entries are wrong.

    Good luck,

    Barry