pc_factor_fill

Waad Subber w_subber at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 19:29:04 CST 2007

Thank you Barry :o)

Waad

Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

  If you are using KSP then you should NEVER call MatGetInfo(), MatLUFactor....just call the PCFactorSetFill(). If you are not using the KSP then
you need to declare a MatFactorInfo and fill it up the way you want.
Note that MatInfo is different from MatFactorInfo you need to set the value
in MatFactorInfo that you pass to the factorization routines.

Barry