AX=B Fortran Petsc Code

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:29:21 CST 2007

You appear to be setting every value in the sparse matrix. We do not
throw out 0 values (since sometimes they are necessary for structural
reasons). Thus you are allocating a ton of times. You need to remove
the 0 values before calling MatSetValues (and their associated
column entires as well).

  Matt

their experiments lead.