Larger stencils in DA

jens.madsen at risoe.dk jens.madsen at risoe.dk
Tue Nov 6 09:03:34 CST 2007

Hi

Thank you for all your answer to my up to date most stupid question ever :-)

I somehow missed the "s" parameter in the documentation.

Sorry

Jens Madsen
Ph.d.-studerende
Phone direct +45 4677 4560
Mobile
jens.madsen at risoe.dk

Optics and Plasma Research Department
Risø National Laboratory
Technical University of Denmark - DTU
Building 128, P.O. Box 49
DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Tel +45 4677 4500
Fax +45 4677 4565
www.risoe.dk

>From 1 January 2007, Risø National Laboratory, the Danish Institute for Food and Veterinary Research,
the Danish Institute for Fisheries Research, the Danish National Space Center and
the Danish Transport Research Institute have been merged with
the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) with DTU as the continuing unit.