Configuration crash on Windows : ALWAYS

Sumit Vaidya sumit_vaidya at persistent.co.in
Mon Jul 23 03:53:09 CDT 2007

When I build PETSc 2.3.3-p3 on Windows I always get the following error.

Exception in thread Shell Command:

Traceback (most recent call last):   File "C:\Python\lib\threading.py", line
460, in __bootstrap

    self.run()

  File "C\Python\lib\threading.py", line 440, in run

    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)

And I see "CONFIGURATION CRASH".

This is always.

Reading about this on the mailing lists, I came to know that it is related
to some test case. Is there any way to stop this testing of library?

How to resolve this error?

Waiting for your reply,

Sumit

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.