PETSC-Hypre: number of level with boomeramg

Fernando Campos asdfgf at ig.com.br
Thu Jan 25 10:26:10 CST 2007

Dear Nicolas,

It is a good question, but I don't know the answer...
Why don't you try to set the maximum levels to a large numbers in order to
see how many levels boomerAMG creates? I believe that it refines the grid up
to the maximum number of levels as you sad.

I am very interested in both geometric and algebraic multigrids and I also
have a question: "Is it possible to obtain the coarse matrices of each level
using boomerAMG?"

Best Regards.