Running squential and parallel linear solver in the same code?

Ben Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:18:45 CST 2007

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your recommendation. I've managed to use mat_view to view the
matrix. However, there's something which I don't understand. My linear eqns
consist of 36 pts - so I see 36 rows - 0 to 35.

For the uniprocessor, I saw 0-35rows. These show the coefficients of my
matrix. Then there's a repeat of 0-35 rows again. But what are these values?
I don't understand.

For the 4 processors, I saw exactly the same 0-35rows. After that I saw 0-8
rows repeated 4 times. The values are now different, even for the same 1st 0
row. Some values are missing. I guess there's where my mistakes are.

Thank you.