minisymposium for PETSc users at ICIAM07

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 23 09:15:08 CST 2007

Dear PETSc users,

We are proposing to organize a minisymposium
for petesc users during SIAM ICIAM07
(http://www.iciam07.ch/index).
If you consider presenting your work in the symposium,
please contact me (hzhang at mcs.anl.gov) as soon as possible.
The Abstract for the symposium is attached below.

Thanks,

Hong

 Abstract: